When you provide us with information through sunzsafe.com Online (the “Site”), we respect your privacy. Sunz collects & uses personal information to operate sunzsafe.com and to deliver the products you have requested. We will not sell your name or information. We collect and use information through our Web site only in the ways disclosed in this statement and according to our Terms and Conditions. This statement applies solely to information collected at sunzsafe.com. It does not govern any other information or communications that may reference Sunz, e.g., communications from retailers or brick and mortar stores. By using our site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this policy.
Section 1 Collection of Personally Identifiable Information by Sunz Online
a. Opt-In Communications If you opt-in during the Site registration process or at other times when you submit personally identifiable information, the information you provide may be used by Sunz Online to create and deliver to you our newsletters, surveys or other communications containing product information, sun protection tips or promotions (“Opt-In Communications”). If you prefer not to receive such Opt-In Communications, please do not opt-in to receive these communications. If you do opt-in and later decide that you would no longer like to receive these communications, see Section 13 (Choice/Opt-Out) below. b. Communications to Serve You If you have elected to provide us with your contact information, e.g., by registering at the Site, emailing our Customer Service department or placing an order, we may provide you with service related announcements concerning the Site or contact you regarding your customer service requests or your order. For example, all registered users will receive a welcoming email to confirm their registration. These types of communications are necessary to serve you, respond to your concerns and to provide the high level of customer service that Sunz Online offers its customers.
3. No Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information for Third Party Marketing Without Your Consent We will never provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their use in marketing their products or services to you without your consent.
5. Cookies and IP Addresses A cookie is a piece of data that enables us to track and target your preferences. We may place a “cookie” on your computer’s hard drive so we can recognize you as a return user and personalize your experience and your use of our Site. The cookie will be stored on your computer’s hard drive until you remove it. We may also use temporary or “session” cookies to help you shop. These cookies will expire when you place an order. You can have your browser notify you of, or automatically reject, cookies. If you reject our cookies, you may still use the Site, but you may be limited in the use of some of the features. We may also use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track traffic patterns, and gather demographic information for aggregate use, as well as in combination with your personally identifiable information for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
6. Pixel Tags and Tracking Technology When you visit this Site or view one of our emails, we may use pixel tags (also called “clear” gifs), tracking links and/or similar technology to note some of the pages you visit on our Site and personalize your experience. We may also use pixel tags to determine what types of email your browser supports. We may use the information collected through pixel tags, tracking links and similar technology in combination with your personally identifiable information.
7. Use of Aggregate Information We may use the information you provide in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans. We may collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of the Site, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular. We may share or transfer non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees and partners.
8. Children under 13 We take special steps to safeguard the privacy of children. If you are under 13 years of age, you may browse our Site. However, you may not provide personal information to us. For example, you cannot register or make a purchase. This Site is not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any children under 13.
10. Security We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline. If you have any questions about security at the Site, you can email us by clicking here.
12. Updating Your Information You have the ability to review, change and/or correct the personally identifiable information you provide us by emailing us at email@example.com. You may request that we deactivate your account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Choice/Opt-Out You may opt-out of receiving future Opt-In Communications from Sunz Online when you register at the Site or otherwise provide your contact information to Sunz Online. You may opt out from written or email communication on our unsubscribe page. 14. Comments We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to the Site is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the Site’s privacy practices, please contact us by email or sending mail to the following address:
Sunz Attn: Website Administrator 468 Pennsfield Place, Suite 105 Thousand Oaks, CA 91360